Friday, December 10, 2010

Mama’s Holiday Wish List 2010

TodaysMama and GameStop are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.

1. What is your holiday wish for your family?

    I wish everyone in the family will remain healthy and be happy for the coming year.

2. What is your Christmas morning / Hanukkah Nightly tradition?

    We don't really do anything special on Christmas morning. We usually get up late, skip breakfast, and have a rather elaborate brunch instead.

3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?

   I'd wish that I were away from diseases, crimes, and financial crises for the rest of my life.

4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?

   We use Photoshop to create our own photo holiday cards and send them electronically to our friends along with our best wishes.

5. What games did you play with your family growing up?

   We play Monopoly, which can get really addictive.

6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?

    I stay up on New Year's Eve and do the countdown together with my family.

7. Where would you go for a Christmas/Hanukkah-away-from-home trip?

   I would go to Hawaii for a warm and romantic Christmas vacation.

8. Check out GameStop and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year? 


    Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect
    Nintendo DS Lite
    Just Dance 2 for Nintendo Wii

No comments:

Post a Comment