Saturday, August 7, 2010

No-Go BlogHer Blog Hop

NoGoBlogHer

Are you staying home during the BlogHer 2010 conference? Well, there is no reason to be down about it. Maya from Musings of a Marfan Mom and Stefany from ToBeThode are hosting a No-Go BlogHer party to cheer you up.

Here is what you need to do to participate:

1. Answer the questions below on your blog and then link up that post in the linky
2. Grab the button for the No-Go BlogHer party and place it on your sidebar during the duration of the party.

Here are the questions and my answers:

1. When did you start blogging?

I started this blog in June this year, but I started blogging back in March 2009, when icefairy's Treasure Chest was born.

2. Why did you start blogging?

I started blogging because of my love for freebies and giveaways. I benefited a lot from the valuable information provided by many great blogs and wanted to carry on the spirit of sharing. You may read more about why I started this new blog here.

3. What is one thing you are going to do this week that is WAY cooler than going to BlogHer?

I was at BlogHer last year. Although I had a great time and grabbed home a huge suitcase of swags, I missed my son and hubby badly. This year, I'm able to spend some quality time with my family and I think that's way cooler than going to BlogHer on my own. We just came back from a Rodeo Tournament show, which was a lot of fun!

4. Share a post that you think says a lot about you or is your favorite.

My favorite post on this blog is certainly this one, because I put a lot of work into it and hope it'll benefit a lot of people. 

Once you post your answers on your own blog, don't forget to link up. Then start hopping around and meeting some new bloggers. It would be great if you would leave a comments for everyone you visit regarding their answers (so they know you stopped by). Also, follow some blogs if you like them! If you are playing along, tweet about it using the hashtag #NoGoBlogHer!

No comments:

Post a Comment